Tremetrics RA300 and RA660
- The Tremetrics RA300 & RA660 Audiometers are designed for quick, accurate & reliable hearing screening.
- The Tremetrics audiometer bring a new level of automation to a broad range of hearing screening programs.
- Small occupational health departments, large mining OH centres as well as hospital/community health programs can now benefit from Tremetrics intelligent test protocol that tests in as little as three minutes.
- The RA300 & RA660 meet the requirements as stipulated by SANS.
- The RA300 & RA660 audiometers are fully compatible with AMS Software which is an integrated clinic software program that manages audiometry, vision, spirometry and Occupational Health testing.
Total Hearing Conservation in One Box
- Fully integrated Bio-Acoustic Simulator (OSCAR)
- Quickly tests up to eight people simultaneously (configurable from 1 to 8 audiometer system – enquire from Amtronix)
- Optional Room monitor – real time OSHA and ANSI compliant octave band monitor
- Patient Automated pre-test instructions
- Patient error type communication to operator – The PC monitors progression of the test and automatically instructs subject as required
- Connects to the AMS Program
- Portable Cloud based model available (enquire from Amtronix)
Audiocup and Insert options available (enquire from Amtronix)