Patient Monitors / NIBP
IRIS Vital signs monitor
The IRIS Vital signs monitor is a universal vital sign monitor for various clinical applications.
It provides a spot check and continuous monitoring mode to satisfy different clinical scenarios.
- Combination of numeric LED and TFT LCD display.
- Flexible configuration between SpO2, NIBP, Temp, ECG and EtCO2.
- High capacity lithium rechargeable batteries, with operation time up to 10 hours.
- Ethernet, WiFi and 3G connection for transfer of data.
- Plug & Play type thermal printer.
Contact Amtronix for a range of Digital Blood Pressure Monitors / NIBP for use in the Occupational Health environment.